Call for late-breaking abstracts will open on June 8, 2018 and run till July 20, 2018. More information available HERE.
RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Abstracts should not exceed 400 words (2600 characters excluding spaces);
- All abstracts should be original;
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas;
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English;
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by the end of May;
- Instructions on the preparation of posters and free communications will be included with the notification of acceptance;
- Accepted abstracts are official communications of the Congress. The presenting author agrees to register, attend the Congress, and present the abstract as scheduled by the ESCD 2018 Committee.
- MATERIALS AND METHODS
NO REFERENCES, TABLES, CHARTS OR IMAGES ARE ALLOWED
ONLINE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
If you are a new user, please complete all fields with your contact details. If you are a registered user, please use your email and password to LOG IN.
You will be taken to a screen from which the SUBMISSION PROCESS STARTS, please read the instructions carefully, submitting an abstract is a multi-step process and each step asks several required questions, this means that you will not be able to complete your submission until these questions have been answered.
2. SELECT ORAL OR POSTER
Authors are required to indicate their preference for either ORAL or POSTER presentation by checking the appropriate box on the submission web page. The ESCD 2018 Committee will make the final decision on the format of presentation (i.e. poster or oral).
The ESCD awards one poster prize each (worth 500,00 €) for the best poster in the categories ‘Basic ‘, ‘Clinical’, ‘Epidemiology’ and ‘Occupational’. The posters will be evaluated during the congress by juries of renown experts in the field. During the Friday morning coffee break, poster authors should be present at their poster for discussion with the jury.
The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony on Saturday noon.
3. FILL IN THE REQUIRED QUESTIONS
- PRESENTING AUTHOR: first name, last name, affiliation, address
- AUTHORS: first name, last name, affiliation
- TOPIC: Select the topic
- ABSTRACT TITLE: Enter abstract title
- ABSTRACT TEXT: Upload your abstract. The file should be .doc or .RTF in A4 format.
Please DO NOT INCLUDE the title and the authors in this uploaded document.
4. SAVE AND SUBMIT
After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract ID.
The abstract book will available in June.
For technical problems or submission support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to submit an abstract.
Abstracts should only be submitted online. Abstract received by email will not be accepted.