The scientific committee is pleased to announce that Late-breaking Abstract Submission will open on June 8, 2018 and run till July 20, 2018, to enable very recent research findings to be presented at the 14th Congress of the European Society of Contact Dermatitis.
- Late-breaking abstracts must be submitted in English;
- Late-breaking abstracts submitted to the Congress will be screened by the Congress Organizing Committee for relevance to the Congress’ scientific content and presentation. Abstracts not meeting the quality standards will not be accepted;
- There will be a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 time slots for oral presentations, depending on the topics submitted. All other submissions will be – if accepted – accommodated as poster;
- Late-breaking abstracts accepted to ESCD 2018 cannot be included in Contact Dermatitis Journal supplement due to the production schedule;
- To ensure assessment of a late-breaking abstract and inclusion in the ESCD 2018 Congress website abstract section, registration of the presenting author, with payment, must be complete by August 3, 2018. Confirmation of late abstract acceptance for the Congress will be communicated by the end of July 2018.